Yellow Veggies and Cream Cheese
Introducing cream cheese to this vitamin rich puree not only enhances taste and texture, but boosts the nutritional content with additional vitamin A, calcium, fat, and protein. Age: 19 weeks +
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 large baby marrow
- 1 gem squash
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Cut the gem squash in half and remove the seeds
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot inner pot and add 1 cup of water
- Add the chopped vegetables and halved gem squash to an ovenproof bowl along with 1/3 cup of water and place on top of the trivet.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to “Steam” and select 15 minutes.
- When the timer ends, quick release by turning the steam release to the venting position allowing the steam to escape, the valve will then drop and the lid will unlock.
- Drain the vegetables from the water and set the water aside.
- Add all the vegetables and the cream cheese to a blender and puree until smooth, adding the saved vegetable water if needed.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve to ensure it has a smooth consistency