Yellow Jasmine Rice
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp peeled and grated fresh turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g jasmine rice
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the rice in a fine-mesh strainer and rinse it well.
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot and add the oil. Allow it to heat 1 minute and then add the garlic, turmeric, cumin, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring frequently, 1–2 minutes. Press the Cancel button.
- Add the rice and stock and stir to combine. Use a spoon to deglaze the base of the inner pot then secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and serve with fresh cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!