Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 450 g elbow macaroni uncooked
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 L Water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 can evaporated milk (340g)
- 225 g sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 60 g Parmesan cheese grated
- Add macaroni, butter, water, and salt to Instant Pot®.
- Place lid on pot and lock into place to seal.
- Pressure Cook on High Pressure for 4 minutes followed by Quick Pressure Release.
- Remove the lid and stir milk into the macaroni.
- Stir in the cheeses until melted and combined.