Vegan Mushroom Risotto
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- or in small wedges
- 300 g arborio rice
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Handful of spinach
- Select Sauté and set to Less, then add the 1 tbsp oil to the inner pot.
- Stir in the chopped onion and garlic. Cover with glass lid and sweat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and stir, then leave for another 2 minutes covered with the glass lid.
- Stir in the rice and wait for it to go translucent.
- Add a little bit of stock and use a wooden spoon to remove any caramelised or burnt-on bits at the bottom of the inner pot.
- Then stir in the remaining vegetable stock.
- Put on the lid, and select Manual High Pressure and programme the time for 5 minutes followed by quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and stir in nutritional yeast flakes and the spinach until it wilts.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!