Vegan Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 225 g plain flour
- 150 g golden granulated sugar)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250 ml water
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix dry ingredients in a big bowl and whisk together.
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth. It will be quite thin, but do not overmix.
- Pour into a silicone cake pan that fits in Vortex Air Fryer.
- Select the Bake function, and programme the temperature to 160ºC and the time to 35 minutes.
- Once to temperature, place the cake pan in to the Vortex.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.