Two Ingredient Chocolate Yogurt
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 650 ml ultra-filtered chocolate milk
- 1 tbsp plain or vanilla yogurt with active cultures
- Combine 400ml of chocolate milk with the active-culture yogurt and stir until smooth.
- Add the remainder of the milk to the inner pot, then add the yogurt mixture and stir until all yogurt is incorporated, then secure the lid.
- Select Yogurt and set the time for 8 hours. and press start.
- At the end of the 8 hours, remove the inner pot and cover with cling film, and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Do not stir at this point.
- At the end of the refrigeration time you will have a pourable chocolate yogurt.