Turtle Dove Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 100 g crushed graham cracker
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 450 g cream cheese
- 100 g sugar
- 120 ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 35 g chopped pecans
- 55 g chocolate chips
- 115 g caramel sauce
- Mix the crushed graham crackers with the sugar and melted butter and press firmly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the greased and lined cake pan.
- Put the pan in the refrigerator to let the crust firm up while you whip up the filling.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth. Then combine with the sugar, cream, flour, salt and vanilla.
- Add in the eggs one at a time until they are just combined.
- Pour the filling in to the crust then leave to stand for 10 minutes. Pop any bubbles you see and smooth it over with a spatula, then cover the cheesecake with foil.
- Pour 250ml of water in to the Instant Pot and place the trivet at the bottom. Make a foil sling and carefully lower the cheesecake into the pot, folding the sling inwards so the lid will shut properly.
- Place the lid on, and select Manual High Pressure and set the time to 35 minutes, followed by 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
- Once all steam released, use the sling to remove the cheesecake and place it on a cooling tray. Take off the foil and leave to cool.
- Once cool, wrap it tightly whilst still in the pan and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, release the spring-form pan and transfer to a serving platter.
- Mix the chopped pecans and chocolate chips and sprinkle them over the top of the cheesecake. Drizzle the caramel syrup all over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!