Turkey and Wild Rice Stew
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks ends removed and sliced
- 225 g white mushrooms sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 450 g turkey mince
- 1 L chicken stock
- 200 g wild rice blend
- 100 g sliced almonds
- Press the Sauté button and add the oil to the inner pot and let it heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper and Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the turkey and Sauté an additional 5 minutes. Press the Cancel button.
- Add the stock and rice and stir, then deglaze the base of the inner pot with a spoon. Secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time to 20 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure until float valve drops, then unlock lid.
- Stir in the sliced almonds and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!