- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 150 g dried pinto beans soaked overnight in water to cover and drained
- 150 g dried red beans soaked overnight in water to cover and drained
- 150 g dried black beans soaked overnight in water to cover and drained
- 2 medium white onions peeled and chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 200 g tomato puree
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 250 ml Water
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid, and select Pressure Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick-release the pressure, open lid, and stir well.
- If chilli is too thin, press the Cancel button and then press the Sauté button and let chili simmer, uncovered, until desired thickness is reached. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!