Thai Yellow Curry with Seafood
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2x 400g can full fat coconut milk
- 50 g yellow curry paste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 200 g butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 head Broccoli cut into large florets
- 3 large carrots cut on a bias into 1 inch thick discs
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 450 g cod fillets cut into 2 inch pieces
- 225 g large prawns peeled and deveined
- 1 small lime Zested and juiced
- Combine the curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, and salt in the Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Add the squash, broccoli, carrots, and yellow onion. Toss to coat.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook (or Meat/Stew) and set the time for 2 minutes. When the cooking program has finished, perform a quick pressure release and remove the lid.
- Add the prawns and fish pieces to the inner pot and gently stir to cover with the sauce.
- Select Sauté and prop the lid on top, and simmer the prawns and fish in the sauce for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink and the fish flakes easily.
- Stir in the zest of the lime and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Season with salt as needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!