Sweet Potato Morning Hash
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 225 g lean sausage meat
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium green pepper seeded and diced
- 500 ml Water
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Press the Sauté button on Instant Pot and add the oil.
- Once hot, sauté the sausage, sweet potato, onion, garlic, and pepper for 3–5 minutes until onions are translucent, then press cancel.
- Transfer mixture to a greased glass dish, that fits into your inner pot. Pour whisked eggs over the sausage mixture.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot and pour in the water, then place the dish with egg mixture onto trivet. Lock lid.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook and set the time to 5 minutes. When the cooking program finishes, perform a quick pressure release, then unlock lid.
- Remove dish from Instant Pot®. Let sit at room temperature for 5–10 minutes to allow the eggs to set. Slice and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!