Sweet Potato and Pear Puree
A pinch of cinnamon adds an earthy tone to this simply sweet puree. Coconut milks; creams and oils are brilliant for brain development due to their medium chain fatty acids which are easily absorbed.Age: 19 weeks +
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 pear
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Peel the sweet potato and deseed the pear, dice both into 1-inch pieces
- Place the trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot inner pot and add 1 cup of water
- Add the chopped sweet potato and pear with 1/3 cup of water to an ovenproof bowl and place on top of the trivet.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to “Steam” and select 15 minutes.
- When the timer ends, quick release by turning the steam release to the venting position allowing the steam to escape, the valve will then drop and the lid will unlock.
- Remove from the water and add the sweet potato and pear to a blender
- Add the coconut cream and cinnamon and puree until smooth
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!