Sweet and Sour Prawns
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 230 g can pineapple chunks in juice
- 120 ml vegetable stock
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 30 g granulated white sugar
- 60 ml rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 600 g frozen & peeled jumbo prawns
- 450 g frozen stir-¬fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- Drain the pineapple chunks and keep half the juice to one side.
- Add the pineapple chunks, stock, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes into the inner pot.
- Add the frozen prawns and vegetables to the pot, stir well then lock the lid.
- Select PRESSURE COOK on High for 1 minute, followed by quick pressure release.
- Take off the lid and select SAUTE to bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Whisk the reserved pineapple juice and the corn flour in a small bowl until smooth, then stir into the simmering sauce.
- Cook, stirring almost constantly, until thickened, this will only take a minute or 2.
- Turn off the saute function and pour the prawns and all the sauce into a serving bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!