Stuffed Burrata Bombs
- Vortex Plus Dual Drawer Air Fryer
Two Ingredient Dough
- 170 g 5% full fat yogurt
- 140 g self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g butter melted
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 low moisture burrata* See note
- ½ tsp Dried mixed herbs
- 250 g tomatoes
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Mix the flour, yogurt and salt together until it forms a soft and sticky dough, then leave to one side.
- Melt the butter, then grate in the garlic and mix until well combined.
- Cut the dough in half, then roll each piece into rounds just under 1cm thick.
- Spread a tbsp of pesto onto the centre of each piece of dough and top the pesto with the mozzarella balls.
- Bring the edges of the dough together to enclose the burrata in the dough, pinching well to form a tight seam. Flip the balls over so the seam is on the bottom. Brush each burrata bombs with half of the garlic butter, then sprinkle on top the dried herbs.
- Place the burrata bombs in drawer 1 of the dual drawer and select Bake, setting the time to 17mins and the time to 170°C.
- Wash your tomatoes and place them into drawer 2, and select Air Fry setting the time to 25minutes and the temperature to 190°C. No need to preheat.
- Once cooked remove the bombs and tomatoes from the Vortex.
- Place the cooked tomatoes, and the remaining garlic butter to a blender, and blend everything until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the bombs on top of a generous spoon of sauce and serve immediately while gooey and hot.
*Pick a burrata that is low fat, or low moisture. The creamy buffalo and full fat variety can tend to be a little too creamy, and may cause your bombs overflow. If you cannot source fresh mozzarella, a handful of grated mozzarella per person is fine to substitute