- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 skirt steak 2 lb steak
- 1 small onion peeled and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- In a small bowl, combine oil, coconut aminos, fish sauce, cumin, chili powder, tomato paste, and salt. Spread 3/4 of the mixture on all sides of the beef. Reserve additional sauce.
- Press the Sauté button on Instant Pot®. Add skirt steak and sear on each side for approximately 5 minutes. Remove the meat and set aside. Add onion and peppers to Instant Pot® with reserved sauce. Sauté for 3–5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add beef broth. Set meat on the layer of onion and peppers. Lock lid.
- Press the Meat button and cook for the default time of 35 minutes
- When timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!