Spinach Lasagne Rolls
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 200 g chopped spinach
- 140 g Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 375 ml tomato pasta sauce divided
- 8 lasagne sheets cooked as per package
- 250 ml Water
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, 70g of the parmesan, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread 100g tomato sauce on bottom of a cake pan (that fits in your inner pot).
- Lay the cooked lasagne sheets onto a chopping board and spread ricotta filling on top of each sheet, keeping filling inside edges of the past sheet. Roll each lasagne sheet up lengthwise and arrange inside cake pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over lasagne rolls and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Tightly cover cake pan with foil.
- Pour water into Instant Pot and add trivet, create a foil sling to carefully lower the cake pan into the inner pot.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook and adjust the time to 12 minutes.
- When the cooking program finishes, perform a quick pressure release and unlock the lid.
- Remove pan using foil sling and then remove foil from pan and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!