Spicy Sesame Noodles and Vegetables
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 370 ml cups water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp Sriracha plus additional as needed
- 3 whole wheat noodle nests 180g
- 85 g mangetout trimmed
- 1 small carrot cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 small red pepper cut into thin strips
- 3 spring onions chopped (green and white parts separated)
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted peanuts optional
- Add the water, soy sauce, 1 tbsp of sesame oil, garlic and sriracha to the inner pot and stir to combine.
- Add the noodle nests into the pot in a single layer (as much as possible.)
- Layer the mangetout, carrot, pepper, and white spring onion parts over the noodles.
- Lock the lid into place. Select PRESSURE COOK and adjust to Low, setting the time to 1 minute, followed by quick pressure release.
- Unlock the lid. Stir the noodles and vegetables together. Test a noodle and a carrot to make sure both are tender. If not, simmer for a few minutes on saute mode, until they’re done.
- Stir in the remaining 1 tbsp of sesame oil and sriracha if you’d like. Garnish with the remaining spring onions and peanuts (if using).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!