Spicy Korean Lamb Chops
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp / Pro Crisp
- 2 lbs Lamb chops
For the sauce
- 6 1/2 tsp Red pepper powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 8 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 2 ` tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Ginger minced
- 2 tbsp Korean red pepper paste
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 6 tbsp Corn syrup
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup Asian pear ground
- 1/3 cup onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp Green plum extract Optional
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 2 cups onions diced
- 1 cup celery diced
To serve with:
- cilantro chopped
- green onions chopped
- Place all the ingredients (except cilantro and green onions) into the Instant Pot inner pot and close and seal the lid. (Note: Do not cut or separate the lamb chops, cook the whole rack as one unit.)
- Select Pressure Cook on high and set the time for 20 minutes.
- When the program has finished, natural release for 10-15 min, then quick release vany remaining pressure. Remove the lamb set it aside to cool.
- To thicken sauce. Press Cancel then select Sauté and toggle to High. Stir constantly as the sauce cooks to prevent burning. Press Cancel once it has thickened.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl and clean the inner pot.
- Cut the lamb chops away from the rack by slicing between the bones.
- Arrange lamb chops individually in a single layer on the dehydration rack and place into the air fry basket. Put the air fry basket into the inner pot pot.
- Put the air fryer lid onto the Instant Pot Duo Crisp, and select Grill. Set the temperature to 200°C for 5 minutes. Once they are nicely charred, remove lamp chops and set aside. Repeat the process until all of the lamb chops have been grilled.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and green onions. (Optional)
Pressure cook the whole rack of lamb without cutting it up. You can separate the chops before finishing them under the air fryer lid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!