Spicy Honey BBQ Chicken
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 100 ml barbecue sauce preferably Hickory Smoke Flavor
- 100 ml honey
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 50 ml water
- Red chillies and spring onions for garnish
- Wash, dry, and season the chicken with the salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, sugar, and paprika.
- Add the chicken to your Vortex Air Fryer, and select AIR FRY. Program the time to 20 mins and the temperature to 205°C. Turn the chicken when prompted.
- While the chicken is air frying, make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients (except the water) in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Once the sauce bubbles, add the water.
- Once the drumsticks are done, throw them in the sauce and coat well.
- Garnish with fresh red chillies and spring onions.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor: Recipe by @halalflavourswithfaye