Smoky Chipotle Quinoa, Black Beans, and Corn
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- Dry ingredients
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking quinoa
- 1 cup dehydrated black beans
- 1/2 cup dried corn
- For cooking and serving
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- roughly chopped fresh cilantro to serve
- lime juice to serve
- Layer the dry ingredients in the jar in the order listed.
- To Cook:
- Place all of the jarred ingredients into the Instant Pot. Add 4 cups of broth or water. Stir to mix. Cover with the lid and ensure the vent is in the “Sealed” position. Pressure Cook on High for 5 minutes. Allow the steam pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure manually.
- To Serve:
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!