Delivering cleaner air in just minutes and reducing unpleasant odours in the home, Instant Air Purifier works to remove 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, like SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and mould in treated air.¹
Available in 3 sizes, and 2 stylish colours, there’s a sleek model suitable for any room in the house.
- AP100: home office, hallway and small bedroom – cleaning up to 126 sqft / 12 sqm per air delivery rate.
- AP200: bedrooms, kitchen and dining rooms – cleaning up to 228 sqft / 22 sqm per air delivery rate.
- AP300: large living rooms and open plan kitchen/diners – cleaning up to 388 sqft / 36 sqm per air delivery rate.
Intelligent Sensors monitor air quality and adjust fan speed automatically to work 24/7². Choose to operate using Manual operation, Fan auto mode, Night mode or Eco mode:
- Fan auto mode: Automatically adjusts fan speed based on air quality
- Night mode: Night Mode senses room lighting, turning light off and turns fan speed to low. If Night Mode is chosen, plasma ion technology is turned off for quietest operation. The lowest fan speed operates at whisper-quiet level, less than 24 decibels.*
- Eco mode. If air quality is detected as good for 30 minutes, the Instant Air Purifier enters Economy or Eco Mode, meaning that the fan cycles on and off every 10 minutes. Eco Mode allows 50% energy reduction. (Energy Star certified.)
With Plasma ion technology projecting positive and negative ions and advanced 3-in-1 filtration system consisting of: HEPA-13 filter, that captures 99.97% of dust, dander, pollen, allergens and other ultrafine impurities in the air; Carbon layer in filter helps reduce odours; and Antimicrobial coating prevents bacterial growth on the filter and protects it against degradation. Operating at AHAM-verified clean air delivery rate.³
*In Night Mode efficacy in removing viruses and bacteria is reduced.
Note 1: Based on testing of SARS-CoV-2 conducted in laboratory conditions, using a 13 cubic foot chamber to protect scientists from exposure. Not proven to prevent COVID-19. Performance was measured after 10 air exchanges passing through the air purifier operating at its minimum fan speed and with plasma ion technology on. Actual results of treated air may vary, depending on usage environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of particulates in air, etc.), placement of the unit, and product usage (operation duration, operation mode, etc.).
Other performance claims are calculated based on testing of a single particulate, A. Niger (mould) E. Coli (bacteria), S. Epidermidis (bacteria) or Phi-X174 (virus), under laboratory conditions following 1 hour of air purifier operation at the maximum fan speed and with plasma ion technology on. Actual results of treated air may vary, depending on usage environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of particulates in air, etc.), placement of the unit, and product usage (operation duration, operation mode, etc.). Best results with continuous use. For more testing info, go to www.instantbrands.co.uk/air-purifier-testing/
Note 2: Sensors have a margin of error of +/- 20 micrograms per cubic metre in detecting changes in air quality.
Note 3: AHAM is Association of Household Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). AHAM delivery rate based on filtering pollen, tobacco smoke and dust. It does not relate to viruses or bacteria.