Sausage and Egg Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 4 English muffins
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 breakfast sausage patties
- Cheddar cheese slices 4 slices
- Spray four ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly into four ramekins. Wrap ramekins tightly in foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into Instant Pot®.
- Place foil-wrapped ramekins into Instant Pot®, stacked two by two. Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 8 minutes.
- While eggs are cooking, toast English muffins and spread with butter.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 2 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure. Unlock lid and remove it.
- Carefully remove ramekins from Instant Pot®. Pour out water from cooking pot and put cooking pot back into Instant Pot®.
- Press Sauté button and place sausage patties inside Instant Pot®. Heat sausage patties, turning once, 1 minute. Remove from Instant Pot®.
- Remove each egg from its ramekin and place on one half of English muffin. Top each egg with a sausage patty and a slice of cheese. Place other half of the English muffin on top to create a sandwich.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 454 | FAT: 27g | PROTEIN: 24g | SODIUM: 809mg FIBER: 0g | CARBOHYDRATES: 28g | SUGAR: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!