Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet 1-ounce
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 8 crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Mexican blend grated cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine chunky salsa, broth, and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine. Pour salsa mixture into Instant Pot®.
- Add chicken breast to Instant Pot® and stir.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 10 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure. Unlock lid and remove it.
- Use two forks to shred chicken.
- Serve chicken in taco shells topped with shredded lettuce and cheese.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 447 | FAT: 19g | PROTEIN: 38g | SODIUM: 2,017mg FIBER: 6g | CARBOHYDRATES: 32g | SUGAR: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!