Salmon with Red Potatoes and Spinach
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb small red potatoes quartered
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/4 tsp salt divided
- 3/4 tsp black pepper divided
- 4 salmon filets 5-ounces each
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 4 lemon wedges
- Place the potatoes in the inner pot and add 1 cup water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place a steam rack on top of the potatoes.
- On top of the salmon add the paprika, lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place the salmon on top of the steam rack. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove the salmon and steam rack from the pot and set aside.
- Press the Sauté button and cook the potatoes 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the oil and the remaining salt and pepper. Use a fork to gently mash the potatoes to achieve a chunky texture. Press the Cancel button.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted, about 1–2 minutes. Serve the salmon and potato and spinach mixture with the lemon wedges.
CALORIES: 332 | FAT: 11g | PROTEIN: 32g | SODIUM: 877mg | FIBER: 3g | CARBOHYDRATES: 20g | SUGAR: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!