Raspberry Steel Cut Baked Oatmeal Bars
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 3 cups steel cut oats
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the raspberries. Once the ingredients are well combined, fold in the raspberries.
- Spray a 6" cake pan with cooking oil. Transfer the oat mixture to the pan and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup water into the Instant Pot® and place the steam rack inside. Place the pan with the oat mixture on top of the rack. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 15 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Carefully remove the pan from the inner pot and remove the foil. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.
CALORIES: 399 | FAT: 9g | PROTEIN: 18g | SODIUM: 192mg | FIBER: 12g | CARBOHYDRATES: 72g | SUGAR: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!