- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 80 ml milk
- 25 g carrots finely chopped (purple carrots would work great too!)
- 70 g red pepper finely chopped
- A handful of fresh spinach 12 g to be exact, chopped
- 40 g cheese we used mature cheddar
- Black pepper
- Line the silicone cake pan with a cake tin liner.
- Mix all ingredients with the beaten eggs and pour into the lined cake pan.
- Pour 250 ml cold water into the inner pot, place the cake pan on the long-handled silicone trivet and lower into the inner pot.
- Lid on. Steam release handle set to Sealing (if you have one of our self-sealing lids, it will seal automatically).
- Select Pressure Cook function and programme for 20 minutes, with 5 minutes natural pressure release at the end followed by a quick pressure release.
- You can sprinkle with cheese and grill for a few minutes if you like, the cake pan is oven safe up to 230ºC.
- Slice and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!