- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 blocks frozen spinach
- 1 medium red pepper diced (about 1 cup) and 1 medium yellow pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 170 g quinoa rinsed
- 1 tsp salt
- 230 ml water
- Select Sauté and add the oil, onion and garlic, sautéing until transparent.
- Add the vegetables, and then stir in the quinoa, salt and water.
- Secure the lid in place and set to High Pressure for 2 minutes, followed by Natural Pressure Release.