Quinoa and Corn Feta Salad
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 65 g rinsed uncooked quinoa
- 250 ml water
- 65 g sweetcorn tinned or frozen
- 65 g shelled edamame beans
- 60 g ¼ tin drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 65 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Add the quinoa and water to the inner pot and close the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 2 minutes and press start.
- When the cooking programme finishes, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Add the sweetcorn, edamame, and black beans to the quinoa then let stand for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and feta to the quinoa mixture, then toss with the dressing. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate and served chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!