Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 310 g plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 225 g butter chilled and divided
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 225 g grated parmesan cheese
- 375 ml Water
- 120 g pizza sauce
- Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut 115g butter into small cubes and add to the dry ingredients. Use a fork to mix in the butter until dry ingredients are crumbly and about the size of peas.
- Slowly pour in the milk, mixing until a dough forms.
- Use clean hands to knead the dough about 10 minutes until smooth.
- Pour the dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat into a (10 inch) round. Cut dough up into (1 inch) pieces and set aside.
- Combine the Italian seasoning, chilli powder, garlic powder, and Parmesan in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the dough into the bowl of spices and gently knead until each piece of dough is coated in spice mixture.
- Remove dough pieces and arrange evenly in the greased Bundt pan.
- Melt the remaining butter and pour on top of the dough.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and add the trivet.
- Cover Bundt pan with a paper towel and foil. Crimp edges to discourage water from getting inside pan, then create a foil sling and carefully lower Bundt pan into the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook and set the time for 21 minutes.
- When the cooking program finishes, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure. Unlock lid and remove it.
- Remove Bundt pan using foil sling. Remove foil and paper towel from the top of pan and let cool on a rack 5 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!