- Vortex Air Fryer
- 250 g peaches chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar divided
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 400 g refrigerated pastry sheets
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice, vanilla, salt and 2 tbsp sugar. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 tbsp liquid. Whisk cornstarch and remaining 1 tbsp sugar into reserved liquid. Add to peaches and stir.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 equal pieces by cutting a large “X”. Divide peach filling in the centres of the resulting 8 pieces.
- Brush edges of pie crust with water, fold over to form triangles and crimp with a fork to seal. Use the fork to poke holes in the top of each pastry.
- Select AIR FRY, then adjust the temperature to 182°C and the time to 10 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” place pastries in a single layer on the cooking tray (you may need to work in batches).
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” do nothing.
- When the Air Fry program is complete, remove the turnovers and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!