Pea and Mushroom Risotto
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic clove finely chopped
- 350 g Arborio Rice
- 250 g mushrooms sliced
- 125 ml white wine or additional stock
- 1.3 litres hot vegetable stock
- 200 g frozen peas
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Select saute, and when the display indicates Hot, add the olive oil and butter to the inner pot.
- Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to turn translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir, then add the rice and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the wine (if using) and the stock and deglaze the base of the inner pot.
- Secure the lid, and select Pressure Cook and set the time to 7 minutes.
- When the cooking program finishes, allow the pressure to release naturally for a few minutes then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid, add the peas and give the risotto a stir.
- Add the parmesan and stir in half of the chopped parsley and season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with the remaining parsley sprinkled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!