Pea and Paneer Curry
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 200 g chopped tomatoes
- 90 ml Water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 200 g chopped paneer soft Indian cheese or firm tofu if you are dairy-free
- 60 ml double cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 40 g chopped fresh coriander
- 170 g frozen peas
- In the Instant Pot, combine the onions, tomatoes, 30ml of the water, oil, ginger, garlic, turmeric, garam masala, and cayenne. Stir well to combine.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Select Pressure Cook for 5 minutes, followed by 5 minutes natural pressure release, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Select cancel and then Sauté. Add the remaining 60ml water, the paneer, cream, coriander, and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 5 to 8 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!