Panettone "Bread & Butter" Pudding
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 6 slices of panettone
- 3 large eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 250 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Butter the bowl well.
- Rip up the panettone and place into the bowl.
- Whisk all the remaining ingredients together and over the panettone then cover with foil.
- Pour 500ml water into the Instant Pot, put the trivet in place, and then place the bowl on top and put the lid on.
- Select Manual High Pressure and set to 25 minutes, followed by Natural Pressure Release (if you are not serving straight away) or Quick Pressure Release for a quick serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!