Orange Veggie Mix
Packed with vitamin A; vitamin C and choline, this sweet and well tolerated vegetable combo is an ideal starter food.Age: 17 weeks +
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 butternut or pumpkin
- 1 potato or sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- Milk for consistency
- Choose three of the vegetables to create an orange mix
- Peel and dice the chosen vegetables into 1-inch pieces
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot inner pot and add 1 cup of water
- Using on ovenproof bowl add 1/3 cup of water and the chopped and peeled vegetables to the bowl and place on the trivet
- Turn on the Instant Pot to “Steam” and select 15 minutes.
- When the timer ends, allow the Instant Pot to cool down naturally until the the valve drops and the lid unlocks.
- Drain the vegetables and set aside the water
- Puree the vegetables using either the vegetable water or milk until smooth
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!