Oat Porridge with Fruit Puree
Rich in fibre, oats are a great cereal option with the added benefit that it can be blended to a consistency that is appropriate for your baby. The addition of a simple fruit puree not only enhances the flavour but also boosts the vitamin and micronutrient properties of this meal.Age: 19 weeks +
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup formula milk or water
- 1 apple, pear, mango or prune
- In a glass mason jar or clean jam jar, add the oats and 2/3 cup of water
- In a separate jar or bowl add chopped fruit of your choice with 1/3 cup of water
- Place the jars on the trivet and add 1 cup of water to the the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Turn on the Instant Pot to “High Pressure” and select 3 minutes.
- When the timer ends, allow the Instant Pot to cool down naturally until the the valve drops and the lid unlocks.
- Puree the fruit of choice until smooth
- Puree the porridge until smooth