Nutty Brownie Cake
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and sugar. Do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into a greased 6 inch cake pan. Cover pan with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot®. Set trivet in pot. Place cake pan on top of the trivet. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove cake pan from the Instant Pot® and transfer to a rack to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.