Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small shallots finely diced,
- 120 g cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 240 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g Arborio rice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tbsp butter
- A few big handfuls of baby spinach
- 60 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Select sauté on the Instant Pot and add oil to the inner pot. When oil is hot, add shallots and cook for 2 minutes to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms, salt, and crushed red pepper; cook for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute more. Press cancel. Add stock, rice, and thyme.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Select Pressure cook for 6 minutes, followed by quick pressure release.
- Add butter and spinach to rice mixture; stir to wilt spinach.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!