- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 small onion
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 large Leek
- 4 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 50 g Shell Pasta
- 1 L vegetable stock
- Water to cover Pasta and Veg.
- 1 tin mixed beans Kidney, Red, Cannelloni etc
- 1 medium Courgette quartered
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Chop all of your vegetables. We have listed suggested veg but the beauty of Minestrone is that you can change it up based on what you’ve got and include any of your favourites!
- Press the Sauté button on your instant pot and drizzle in some olive oil. Add the onions and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the carrots, leek, Italian Herbs, diced tomatoes and tomato paste and mix.
- Stir in uncooked pasta, vegetable stock, water (use more or less for your desired consistency) and then deglaze the base of the inner pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Press Cancel then secure the lid. Press the Pressure Cook button and set for 2 minutes.
- When the pressure cook is complete, perform a quick pressure release.
- Stir in the Mixed beans and courgette and cook using the Sauté function for 4 minutes, or until pasta and beans are tender and cooked through.
- Add more water as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
- Season with more salt and pepper as needed and stir in balsamic vinegar and top with Parmesan cheese.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor: Recipe by: @millenial_menu_