- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 25 g fresh parsley chopped
- 3 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 red onion peeled and diced
- 1 courgette diced
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 4 small Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 60 ml olive oil plus 2 tsps divided
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g millet
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- In a medium bowl, combine parsley, mint, onion, courgette, cucumber, tomatoes, 60ml olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Drizzle 2 tsps olive oil in Instant Pot and add millet on top in an even layer. Add stock and then secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time for 10 minutes.
- When the cooking program has finished, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer millet to a serving bowl and set aside to cool. When cooled, add to refrigerated mixture and stir before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!