- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 smoked mackerel fillets
- 400 g mashed potato
- 1 red onion grates
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Horseradish sauce
- Zest of an orange
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Remove the skin from the mackerel and shred the fish.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and chill the mixture for half an hour.
- Shape the cakes by pressing into a 6cm ring mould, then spray each with oil.
- Select AIR FRY on your vortex and set the temperature to 180°C and time to 15 minutes and press start.
- Add the fishcakes when prompted, and flip halfway.
- Cook for the remaining time or until crispy on the edges and golden.
- Serve with orange sauce.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by: @karenwrightbake