Lemon Ginger Broccoli and Carrots
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 clove of garlic garlic minced
- 2 broccoli crowns stems removed and cut into large florets
- 2 large carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Water
- Add the oil to the inner pot. Press the Sauté button and heat oil 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger and garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add the broccoli, carrots, and salt and stir to combine. Press the Cancel button.
- Add the lemon juice and water and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any brown bits. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 2 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Serve immediately.
CALORIES: 67 | FAT: 2g | PROTEIN: 3g | SODIUM: 245mg | FIBER: 3g | CARBOHYDRATES: 10g | SUGAR: 3g