Lemon Ginger Asparagus
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 pieces bunch asparagus tough ends removed halved if remaining are longer than 4 inches
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 - 3 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- Place the asparagus in a steamer basket and put the basket into the Instant Pot®. Add the water. Lock the lid and turn the steam release handle to Sealing. Using the Manual or Pressure Cook function, set the cooker to Low Pressure for 0 minutes.
- When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure.
- In a serving bowl, stir together the oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- Carefully remove the lid and add the asparagus to the bowl. Toss to combine. Taste and add the remaining lemon juice and/or ginger, as needed.
PER SERVING: Calories: 84; Total fat: 7g; Saturated fat: 1g; Sodium: 294mg; Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!