Leftover Turkey & Veg Curry
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 " grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 1 pepper
- 250 g mushrooms
- 100 g red lentils
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 250 ml stock
- 300 g leftover turkey meat diced
- Leftover vegetables - optional
- Handful of spinach
- Juice of a lime
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Fresh chilli chopped - optional
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and heat the oil.
- Slice the onion and pepper and cook for a few minutes, stirring until the onion starts to soften.
- Slice the mushrooms, add to the pot and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Crush the garlic then stir into the pot, with the ginger and cumin seeds and cook for 2 minutes, then add the remaining spices and mix well.
- Add the stock and deglaze the pot, scraping the bottom clean.
- Add the lentils on top and then the tinned tomatoes - do not stir!
- Select Manual High Pressure and set the time for 4 minutes, followed by Natural Pressure Release.
- Open the pot give the curry a stir then add the turkey, any leftover veg, spinach, lime juice and most of the coriander - reserving a few leaves for garnishing.
- Mix well then replace the lid and leave for 5 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!