Leftover Turkey Pie
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 leeks
- Chunk of butter
- Leftover turkey
- Leftover ham
- English mustard
- Leftover stuffing
- 250 ml Stock
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry
- 1 beaten egg
- Slice the leeks thinly and wash well.
- Select Sauté on the instant pot and melt the butter, add the leeks, stirring to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put on the lid and select Manual High Pressure and set for 10 minutes followed by Quick Pressure Release.
- Once finished, select Sauté again, and add the meat, mustard, stuffing and stir in the stock a little bit at a time.
- Thicken with the flour, and add any extra mustard, salt or pepper to taste.
- Pour in the pie dish, cover with the pastry and trim the edges. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg and cook in a preheated oven at 200℃ (180℃ fan) for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!