- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 Onion
- 8 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1 kg Lamb mince
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Shan’s Chapli kebab powder
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds
- Blend the onion, garlic and ginger in a blender and form a paste, then add to the mince.
- Add all the spices into the mixture and mix everything together.
- Once everything is properly mixed, start to form kebab shapes.
- Place a baking sheet in the Vortex, and select Air Fry, setting the time to 10 minutes and the temperature to 191°C, and press start.
- Brush some oil to the kebabs, and when prompted add to the frying chamber.
- Turn at halfway when prompted.
- Once cooked, remove the kebabs and pat any excess fat/juices with kitchen roll.
- Cut the puff pastry into squares and wrap each piece around the kebabs
- Brush some egg wash on the pastries and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Select Bake on the Vortex, setting the time to 15 minutes and the temperature to 180°C and press start.
- Place into the air fryer when prompted and check them after 10minutes.
- Cook until golden.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by @sanaasfooddiaries