Instant Pot Piper Maris Potatoes
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 kg Maris Piper Potatoes
- 500 ml cold water
- Olive oil
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chunks and place in steam basket.
- Add 500ml cold water to the Instant Pot and place the steam basket inside on the trivet.
- Select Manual Pressure High and set the time for 4 minutes followed by Quick Pressure Release.
- After pressure cooking the potatoes, shake gently to rough up and place in an oven dish. Coat with oil.
- Cook in a preheated oven (at 200ºC) for 45 minutes.