Instant Pot Bread
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 260 g bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp instant yeast
- 285 g plain Greek yogurt freshly made or opened
- In a bowl, mix the bread flour, salt, and instant yeast.
- Add the plain Greek yogurt and mix until you have a dough, add more yogurt if needed to form into a fairly wet dough. Mix for 5-6 minutes.
- Line the inner pot with baking parchment and place the dough inside.
- Place the lid on, but don’t set to seal, then select Yoghurt function. Set to 4 hours.
- After proving for 4 hours, remove the dough from the pot, place on a floured surface. Gently shape into a ball, cover with little extra flour and a dish towel.
- In the meantime, place a Dutch oven into your oven, pre heat to 230°C for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes place the dough into the Dutch oven. Flour then score the top and place the lid on.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove lid and bake for another 10 minutes or until browned.
- Switch off the oven leaving the door ajar for 30 minutes, then remove from Dutch oven and cool on a wire rack.
Tip: It's a good idea to place your Dutch oven on a metal baking tray, this prevents the bottom of the bread from burning.