Hot Buttered Rum
MAKES: 4 DRINKS
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks plus 4 for garnish
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 200 ml spiced rum
- Put all ingredients except the rum into the Instant Pot and add 2 cups water.
- Give it a stir, then secure the lid and select Manual High Pressure and set the time to 1 minute followed by Quick Pressure Release.
- Remove the lid, add the rum to the pot and stir.
- Ladle the buttered rum into 4 mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.