Horta (Greens) and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 bunches greens dandelion, spinach, kale, swiss chard, mustard greens washed and chopped
- 5 potatoes washed and cut to large pieces
- 240 ml Water
- 240 m extra virgin olive oil
- 1 + lemon juiced plus extra slices for serving
- 10 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Wash the greens well and chop. Wash and chop the potatoes.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Add everything to the Instant Pot and stir very well.
- Cover the Instant Pot and lock it in. Make sure the vent is set to “sealing”.
- Use the manual or pressure cook feature and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer reaches zero, quick release the pressure.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!