Honey Sriracha Pork Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb pork tenderloin or can use up to 1 1/2 lbs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce or to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Insert the spit through the center of the pork tenderloin. Use a pointed metal skewer to make an initial hole if needed. Thread the rotisserie forks from each side and tighten the screws to hold the pork firmly in place.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, sriracha and salt. Brush evenly over the pork tenderloin.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to 350°F and the time to 20 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” use the rotisserie fetch tool to lift the spit into the cooking chamber, using the red rotisserie release lever to secure the ends of the spit. Close the door and touch ROTATE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!